Parent Resources | Peake Youth
Creating Important God Conversations at Home
We know that keeping up with all the things in your teen’s life is impossible! That’s why every Friday we send out our weekly eNews, recapping what is going at Peake Youth. It includes links to our most recent Journey Night teaching, registration reminders and links for upcoming events, and parent resources. Click the subscribe button below and sign up to receive our eNews right into your inbox!
We are also on Instagram! Follow @peakeyouth to stay connected.
At the launch of each new series, we send out Parent Cue Cards in our Peake Youth E-NEWS. They feature a snapshot of the current series with scripture verses, “bottom-line” takeaways, and our monthly memory verse. These monthly cards are designed to help your family reflect on what your teen is learning during Journey nights and create important God conversations in your home.
Journey NIGHT teachings
High School: Tuesday 7-8:30P
Middle School: Wednesdays 7-8:30P
BIBLE & STUDY RESOURCES
- NIV – Peake Youth teachers use this version. Pick up a free Bible at Journey
- NLT- A translation of the Bible into modern English, great for teens to easily understand
- Tyndale NLT Inspire Bible – space for journaling and illustrations to color
RECOMMENDED DEVOTIONALS FOR TEENS:
- Hope for Today: 365 Devotions for Depression and Anxiety –Great, short readings each day for teens who deal with these issues
- Live In Light: 5-Minute Devotions for Teen Girls,
by Melanie M. Redd
- Simple Pursuit: A Heart After Jesus
For High School or College-aged teens
- The Case For Christ: Student Edition
Exploring faith and evidence for the Bible
- Walk In Faith: 5-Minute Devotions for Teen Guys,
by Andy Dooley