Join the worship team
Thank you for your interest in auditioning to join the Chesapeake Worship Team! Please watch the video above and read through the requirements below before completing the audition sign-up form. If you have any questions, please contact us below!
How to Audition
Phase 1 – Application & Video Audition
- The first phase of auditions is to fill out the online application below and submit a video of you playing or singing.
- Instrumentalists: Record yourself playing along with the 2 songs in your instrument category listed below.
- Vocalists: Record yourself leading the 2 songs listed below with backing track or live accompaniment.
- Submit videos to Lori Sacks (firstname.lastname@example.org) via:
- Unlisted YouTube link
- Email a video file (.mov or .m4v file via Google Drive or Dropbox or similar)
- Video file (.mov or .m4v) on a USB drive, hand-delivered to the Church office.
- If you are auditioning for multiple instruments, please submit separate videos for each.
- If you wish to audition for an instrument that is not listed, please email Lori Sacks. (email@example.com)
PHASE 2 – LIVE AUDITION
- Live Auditions will be invitation only.
- Must attend Chesapeake Church regularly.
- Must be able to play to a click track (metronome).
- Must be available for Thursday 7PM rehearsals.
- Must be available to serve at both services on an assigned Sunday.
- Vocalists must be available for an additional vocal rehearsal prior to Thursday night rehearsals.
- If you are auditioning for keys, you must be familiar with both piano and synths.