Join what God is doing in Honduras by joining one of our short-term mission trips. Each year we send the following teams to serve with El Ayudante in Honduras:
WHEN: June 24 - July 1, 2017
WHO: Adults and their children (ages 13 and older)
WHAT: Family discipleship event, children's program, water filtration installations, construction projects.
Peake Youth Team
Summit Men Team
- WHEN: October 7 - 14, 2017
- WHO: Men (ages 18 and up)
- WHAT: Construction, water filtration installations, sports program and more construction.
- WHEN: November 12 - 16, 2017
- WHO: Medical professionals (doctor, nurse, dentist, CPR trainer, etc.)
- WHAT: Attending patients in Clinica El Ayudante and other rural clinics, providing training to Honduran medial staff as needed.
Young Adult Team
- WHEN: January 6 - 13, 2018
- WHO: Young adults (18-30 years old)
- WHAT: Community/family events, water filtration installation, sports program, light construction.
Joining a mission team is a commitment to preparation as well. This preparation process is a tremendous opportunity to grow. Through monthly team meetings, you will connect with fellow team members, learn basic Spanish, learn to share your testimony, better understand Hispanic culture, and grow in your devotion to Christ.
Trip Expenses Per Person (all amounts are approximate)
Cost of passport application and optional travel vaccinations not included.
- Air Fare: $700 - $800
- Travel Insurance: $36
- T-Shirt: $15
- El Ayudante Room/Board: $550
- El Ayudante Project Fee: $150
- Cash for travel meals: $50
Average Total Cost Per Person: $1,550
Sample Trip Schedule
Each team will focus on different projects, which makes each schedule unique. The following is a general schedule for the week:
- Saturday – Travel to Honduras
- Sunday – Morning church service, afternoon training
- Monday – Work projects and community outreach
- Tuesday – Work projects and community outreach
- Wednesday – Work projects and community outreach
- Thursday – Work projects and community outreach
- Friday – Morning: projects - Afternoon: shopping/dinner celebration
- Saturday – Travel home
For more detailed information about a specific mission trip, please contact our mission trip administrator, Debbie Bertolaccini at firstname.lastname@example.org.