“Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruit of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.”
– Proverbs 3:9-10
We have partnered with Pushpay for our electronic giving. A major advantage of Pushpay is that it allows for giving through your smartphone, tablet or computer.
In addition to direct withdrawal from your checking account, Pushpay also offers the ability to give with a debit or credit card.
These are important features, especially to upcoming generations of givers.
To give using your computer, click here.
To give using your smartphone or tablet, download the Pushpay App as follows.
download the Pushpay App
- Begin by downloading the Pushpay App from the App Store or the Google Play store, depending on whether you have iOS or Android. It is free.
- Activate Pushpay on your device by entering your mobile number.
- Search for Chesapeake Church. We are easily identifiable by our logo.
- Complete your account and enter your giving method.
- Please note that once our Church App is done, your Pushpay information will roll over to the new App so you do not have to set it up again.
- If you have any questions or comments, please send them to email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you have.
QUESTIONS ON EXISTING RECURRING GIVING
If you have an existing recurring offering through Vanco or other electronic giving service, please contact our Stewardship Office at 410-257-5601.